Sunday, August 07, 2005

In the beginning...

So I've got a quasi-deal worked out with Col. Hart's bar in Wauwatosa, that if I put together a website for them, I get a bar tab. So I started putting one together this morning that I was actually kinda happy with. So I open the start of it to you, the masses, for your able hands to tell me how much it sucks.

The barebones are here.

So far, there's just a frontpage, and a template on the 'specials' page. I've made everything up on the page, I don't even know how long the bar has been around, but I needed some space fillers.

The slogan however, is NOT mine. Will had some colorful suggestions for alternative suggestions, but for now, Andy gets what he asked for.

Up next- Restaurant Hama. I want some free sushi.

3 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

I think it's awesome.... of course what do i know about web design/ web pages. I want some free sushi too!!!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I get a bar tab too, for being your web design and photoshop mentor?

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

before it was Col Hart's, it was Peps Place....you could probly get dates from Tosa city file

 

Post a Comment

<< Home