Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Must Be Laundry Day

Lately I've been working even more because the principle owner had his knee replaced almost a month ago. It's been really tough, both mentally and physically. It's not very fun for the home life either.

I am looking for something else, not because I don't enjoy what I'm doing... I'd just like to be doing ALOT less of it.

But despite not sleeping Saturday night, I did get a chance to head over to Nort's on Sunday night to catch some of the game. And while I didn't get to go golfing with them on both Monday and Tuesday, I did get back out with them on Monday night.

Thanks fellas, I needed that. I was pretty exhausted this morning... but it was good to get out again and re-live the old times.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Nort said...

I'm glad you made it out, both nights. I had a blast, and I'm sure the bartender enjoyed herself quite a bit at our expense.

Tomorrow night I've got class, so Mo's around 10ish? ;)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Will said...

Kickball. Friday. I'll be late so I won't start drinking until probably 7.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home