Tuesday, May 02, 2006

There's No Title...

that won't get taken the wrong way on this one.....

So here's a couple of pictures of me in the Italian Sausage costume from this past Saturday.

The first is me at the start of the party waving at cars as they drove in.

The second is funny because this group of women came up to have their picture taken with me. There was like six or seven of them, and they were laughing and having a good time posing for pictures. I was unaware that Bob snapped a picture when I was with this group.

Anyways, while I was posing for pictures with these ladies, someone grabbed my ass. I thought it was kinda funny, cuz I figured it was one of the girls from the group.

Oh no.

I turned around to see a 70 year old lady with a glass of wine in hand, grinning from ear to ear.

I almost threw up in the sausage costume.

Other than that, great time had by all - I'll get some more pics up soon.



5 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Will said...

Oh dear Lord

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger ptg said...

and to think I missed this event to go to a retirement party...

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Party Girl said...

you're such a hottie.

Just sayin

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Nothing like a bunch of women drinking and trying to grab your sausage.

So do you get to race at a Brewer's game too?

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Phelony Jones said...

when did I miss a party at the wac???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home