Friday, December 15, 2006

Safety Tips

  • Michigan lost to the first ever unanimous number one ranked team by only three points, and on the road no less. It was their only loss. I really don't like Michigan, and it kills me that I would argue for them to have a chance at the title. Playoffs???? Playoffs???? How can something so obvious not gain any traction? There's a TON of money to be made off a D1 playoff system. I don't get it.
  • I also don't get this trans-fat ban in NYC. Trans-fats aren't illegal. They're a substance approved by the FDA. So where do the law makers get off telling restaurants that they can't serve foods with trans-fats? How is it legal to make a law like that? You can't serve trans-fats in restaurants, but grocery stores can keep selling potato chips that are made with trans-fats?? I don't understand how one is legal and the other is not. If it's legal to make at home, why can't I pay a restaurant to cook it and serve it to me? And things are going that well in NYC that they have time to debate laws like this? Corruption, health plans, education problems are all fixed in NYC, and they had enough time to tackle this one? Makes me want to barf.
  • A NASCAR driver got hurt in a golf-cart accident. 4-6 weeks recovery time. Again. NASCAR driver, golf-cart accident. Sometimes, the humor just writes itself.
  • 65 days until pitchers and catchers report.
  • About 75 days until track starts again. Enjoy this wonderful video.
  • No, that never happened to me. Thank God too, or I would quit the sport.
  • I'm going to Hawaii in January. For everyone else, it will be January here in Wisconsin... and I will be having January in, well... Hawaii. And we're flying first class. As much as I enjoyed Vegas and South Bend, I think I'm about to find out what the REAL heaven on earth is like.
  • The NFL Network is going to show two college bowl games this season. "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" ( great commercial ). Time Warner doesn't carry the NFLN. I didn't put up a big stink about it yet, but don't f*ck with my bowl week. TW and NFLN better get this shit figured out pretty quick.

Short Safety Tips this time around. Happy Friday peeps.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Nick said...

OUCH! I cringed when I watched that.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife is very excited to go to Hawaii as well. I know we have a delayed honeymoon, but it will be well worth the wait.

Your Wife

 

Post a Comment

<< Home