Monday, March 12, 2007

Camp Arm


Saturday I had a chance to go be a "camp arm" for someone that is getting football players ready for pro tryouts. It gave me a chance to throw a few balls and get a workout in. There was a guy from the University of Florida ( TE ) there, and also someone from the University of Iowa. There were a few other people there, and it was a really good time.



That was the kid from Florida. I'm on the right, and I'm six foot three. He was a large dude.



The kid from Iowa is famous for making the last second catch to win the 2005 Capital One Bowl against LSU. It was his only touchdown in college. If you're gonna have only one, that's the way to do it.

There's a couple of guys that played at major programs. And then there was me throwing to them. I did pretty well, and it was fun. But between that, and the combine for the Venom today, I'm hurtin' pretty good.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Becky said...

While you are throwing that football, I hope you are taking care to protect your rotator cuff muscles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home