Monday, June 25, 2007

Have You Seen My Stapler?

Spent part of the evening working on the office. It's been a long time coming, too long I think, but we're finally ready to call it home.

It's small, but it's ours. Patrick already has his Vince Lombardi photo up, and I need to find a plant. You can't have an office without a plastic plant.

We've got a microwave. I think I'm gonna take the mini-fridge over there ( sorry Will ). Maybe a couple of pictures.... and well.... it's going to be a pretty standard office.

But it's one step closer to world domination. Next up, freight brokerage license for the company. After that.... hopefully a bigger office.

And more plastic plants.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Nick said...

You need one of these dude... seriously.

You'll thank me later... it binds up less than the Boston. ;)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Nort said...

Will - if you need a mini fridge, just give me a buzz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home