Thursday, May 31, 2007

How I Cope



While still working a normal ( well, not normal, but usual for me ) work schedule, I'm coping with being hobbled with the items shown above.

And zoomed in for finer detail.



My most excellent friends and family threw me a 30th birthday party, at which I was given the holy grail of gifts, the PlayStation3. I have pictures from the party, but haven't gotten around to posting them yet, due to my playing my new PS3.

Oh, btw, the PS3 has a wireless controller that allows you to turn the PS3 on and off from the controller, so my hobbled self doesn't even have to get up off the couch to turn it on!!! That, the HiDef output of the PS3, the free networking, the soon to be released GTA and college football...... I may never leave the house.

Enough posting, back to the TV.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Nick said...

So now you get Madden in Hi Def goodness... can't beat that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home