Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A reindeer had a red nose... BOOM! That's why they call it Christmas. Tough Actin' Tinactin.

Came home from work today to find a copy of the newly released "Madden 06" taped to the front door. Talk about an awesome present.

I've always been more of a fan of EA's NCAA version of the football franchise, but I am VERY impressed with Madden this year. Like NCAA has the "Race for the Heisman", Madden has a "Superstar Mode". You hire an agent, take some of the Wonderlic test, go through Training Camp, go to the barber, and all kinds of off field stuff that affects your on-field persona. Very well done.

You can import your "Heisman Race" character into Madden, but I haven't gotten that far in NCAA yet. So I created a new character in Madden ( you pick your parents ), and gone through a couple of training camp days.

I was gonna post something about the space shuttle, but you will all have to await my words of wisdom as I return to the PS2.

Still have that "Walking in Memphis" song stuck in my head today.

For everyone other than Will and Nort, the "Christmas" reference in the title is from Frank Caliendo's stand up act when he does his Madden impersonation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home