Monday, April 03, 2006

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

The Brewers looked pretty solid in the regular season debut against the Pirates. It's too bad it will never last in the long run though. Despite all the talk, there's no way to keep Weeks, Fielder, Hardy, Clark, Sheets, and Turnbow together for more than a year or two. So it's going to be disheartening to get attatched to a team, that if left intact for a few years, could compete for a wild-card spot.

But they were fun to watch today. It seemed like I was the only one from the company that DIDN'T go to opening day.

And making the sports day a little better as well tonight - Florida is making UCLA their bitch on the basketball court. Not that I care all that much for Florida, I'm just not much of a UCLA fan.

Then there's the Yankees and A's. For at least one inning, I thought we'd get the sports trifecta today, as the Yankees looked like absolute shit in the first inning. So I watched some more basketball, only to turn back later to find the Yankees up 7-1.

Fuck the Yankees.

Two out of three ain't bad today.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger ptg said...

I agree, I also was absent from opening day. Not that I'm bitter...no, not at all.

And also - fuck the yankees, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home