Saturday, January 27, 2007

Is It Wrong That I Didn't Want To Come Home?

I got a TON of pictures from Hawaii. I'm not going to post all of them here, but I'm gonna create a Flickr account so those of you that are interested can check them all out. But here's three for you guys to hold you over till I get them all resized. This first one is a sunset over the two mountain tops that were across the bay from our hotel. Click on any of the images to show a bigger version of the image.


This next one is from the torch lighting ceremony they held on the beach one evening.


And someone got a little color early on from the sun. This one's for Will and Nort... well... cuz they're just Will and Nort.

More pics to come, details about the trip, and my comparison of first class airfare travel. Sadly, a friend of ours isn't going to like my review of his company. Lets just say it rhymes with "Font-inental" Airline. Not that it was horrible, just not up to the standard he lead me to believe.

Oh, and I'm freezing my ass off right now, and from what I heard, it's gonna get alot worse. I knew I shouldn't have left paradise.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Call me,or IM me, if you want to know how to batch resize images in PS or some other app automatically, instead of having to manually do it all yourself.

Anyway, hope you and my sister in law had fun.

Oh, and you really need to remove me from your reading queue, given that I haven't updated in over a year. I'll let you know when my new site is up.


-chris

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I have a Demotivator made from Robyn's picture... but am a little hesitant to post it because of how you might react...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home