Saturday, June 30, 2007

Something Is Amiss.....

I sent out text messages alerting several of my friends this morning, that it appeared the earth had tilted on it's axis over the course of the night.

I will provide graphical examples in another post, but the sun rose almost from the north this morning. I had to drive up towards the Green Bay area last night, and as I got to the area, dawn was approaching. I was heading north, and the sky was lighting up in front of me, and not behind me, as if the sun would rise from the northerly direction. On the drive home, I was driving due south, and the sun rose at what would have been "seven o'clock" from my vantage point. This is not normal. Again graphics to come, but I've only slept for an hour since Thursday night, so I'm gonna go take a nap on the couch. Hopefully, I'll awake, and the world will still be as one.

The mainstream media is ignoring the story, but this has significant regional climate ramifications.

You heard it here first.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nort said...

I don't care if the world is coming to an end, you're going to get kicked in the nuts for texting me at 4:24am

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Will said...

Here comes the science in 1.. 2..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home