Monday, June 23, 2008

Hollywood, Here I Come

The road to stardom starts now.
 
Our game from Saturday night will be broadcast on the Time Warner Sports Channel ( 32 here locally ) at 7:00pm Monday night, and 10:00am Tuesday morning.  ( check your local listings for the Tues am time, I'm 95% sure I got it right ).
 
It will be fun to watch if you're a Spartan fan, not so much if you're a Monarch fan.  You can see me go 9 for 12, and even run around a little out there.
 
Sadly, there was no post game interviews, but it will be interesting to see how they handle the broadcast.
 
I may have to change my cell number now, and go out in public with a bodyguard, but I'll try to remain humble.  And I sure won't forget about all of you on my way to the top.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Will and Nort already were your bodyguards? Or do you just keep them around for eye candy?

Either way, I think me and Robyn proved at that certain incident at Hart Park that we at least have your back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home