Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!

It took me finally getting with the technology revolution, but I finally broke down and got a laptop. It's a monster, but I'm impressed so far. So what does this mean? Well, now I have no excuse for not getting on here more often. I am currently sitting on the couch, watching Sportscenter, and typing on here, while I wait for a friend to play me in Mario Kart over the Internet through the Wii. Ain't technology grand?

There's been SO much that's happened since I last posted. And that was quite some time ago, because without looking at the blog, I couldn't even tell you when that was. Sad, I know. But now that I have this new toy, there will be plenty of time to get everyone up to speed. I got one of the 'dream' jobs I wanted from before - football went really well last year - Lil' Man is walking around causing all kinds of havoc... so it's been quite pretty much a whirlwind around here. I have so many things I want to put on here, but we'll take it one step at a time. This was the first step, just logging back on... and I'll take that small moral victory for the moment.

So hold on world - I know I said it before - but this time I'm SERIOUS! More posts, more often! I'm stoked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home