Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ewwww... Code. Pt. 2

A little while ago I posted about how much the pure code of web design and I didn't get along yet. I'm workin' on it, and pluggin' my way through. But there's other kinds of code that are WAY out of my league, like straight-up programming code. I know what C++ is, and I know what VB is, but that's it, I know they exist by name only. I pretend to know what I'm doing on the web, but as for any other programming, I'm not even a fish out of water - I'm a fish from another planet.

So I wanted to thank Nick ( from "The World According to Nick" ) for writing me a program that takes information from a spreadsheet, and magically turns it into html code that I can use and manipulate in ways that make sense to me. I said it in the post below, but again - it's not what you know in this world, but who you know. He probably saved me tens of hours a week, so that I don't have to do it all by hand.

For that - "Know What I Mean" gives him a big round of applause. Even though he said it was 'pretty easy' for him - it wouldn't have been for me. So again, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home