Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Yup, These Are My Girls

Had the conference indoor meet this past week, and Bob came out to get some pictures. I had planned on using them as a tool with the girls to show them what they're doing in the air. In the interest of humor, I've uploaded some ones of them NOT doing what I taught them.

I actually do know what I'm doing, and got a 2nd, 5th, and 7th place out of my girls that night. Thankfully, they didn't look like these all night.

This one's not so bad, just bring the pole in closer to zero, and it won't be as much work up top to get over.

This one and the next one are not from the same height. If she'd just turn, it wouldn't be so freakin hard to get over.

At least she's consistently NOT turning.

This one turns so much, she starts to helicopter.

But then ever so often, they almost get it just right.

For a cool look at the textbook way to vault, here's a clip of one of the best...sorry, I can't do anything about the music. The guy in the blue shirt at the ten seconds into the clip is jumping at 5.95 meters, or 19 feet, six inches.

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, west allis central. is rocco still there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home