Sunday, August 14, 2005

No Dirt

Hitmen won tonight.

I didn't get the chance to get my uniform dirty. I would have, but we stalled out on a drive at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I think there's a 25% chance that the QB goofed on purpose to keep me and Brad off the field. Well, not really, cuz this is NOT the Marauders.

I woulda had at least one series, and Brad would have too, if we coulda scored on that drive. Brad would have only played one series because of his "VD like" symptoms. I leave the explanation to your imagination. Only to say that it had nothing to do with anything you're prolly thinking.

I had like 18 people come out to watch the game, and I'd like to thank all 18 of you. That's pretty cool that you would all do that, despite my warnings that I wasn't gonna play.

Next week we have a bye, so hopefully we'll see at least 16 of you the following week. Big thanks to Sky Dork and Tom for coming out to see the game. I'll understand if you 'pilots' can't make the next game. I've been promised that I'll play next game, so I might actually have to pay attention in practice the next two weeks. ;)

3 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your site....of course, Mom's love everything their kids do. Well, maybe not everything. I'll be one of your 16 fans at the next game. LOVE YA!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Yeah, if I was in middle school, I woulda gotten a wedgie and my lunch money taken away for that comment Mom......

I didn't think you'd actually read this everyonce and a while, so please excuse any future f-bombs ;)

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Will said...

How can you give a digital wedgie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home