Friday, January 20, 2006

Come One, Come All

I'm going to take a shot at hosting the Carnival of the Badger in a couple of weeks. Nick put together an idea for a weekly roundup of posts. It's a regional thing, so we're not excluding any of you non-Wisconsinites ( Nort, you still qualify by definition of locale, but just barely ) - but posts are encouraged to be about something from the Badger State.

This week, the Carnival can be found over at From Where I Sit. The Carnival makes it's appearance on Thursdays, so my mentioning it here means you'll have to read some of Elliot's other good works before you find the Carnival.

It sounds like fun, so hopefully I can be a regular carnie. Just so long as I don't have to change my name to Cletus, and get to keep all of my teeth.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

Is Carnival of the Badger different than Carnival of the Beaver? Just askin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home