Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where Does The Time Go?

200 posts and still truckin. I wish I had something more insightful to say, but I've been too busy playing curling. Watch out for Nort, Will, Lids and I in the 2010 Olympics beyotch!!

click the pic for a bigger pic

The drama!! I'm red, and yellow has the hammer, and they're about to toss the hammer..... You could cut the tension with a knife!!!

Oh, yeah. 200 posts. Glad to see I've matured over that time frame. ;)

****UPDATE****


Red stole a point!! Woo hoo! Suck it yellow!! And even though I changed it earlier, the computer was set to 'expert' for this end... HA HA! I rule the curling world!!

Again, you can click on the pic to see a better view of my domination.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

My friend and I watched curling last night. OH the excitment. Haven't laughed that hard since Friday. I even had to write a post about the excitment. Couldn't contain myself. It's Crazy! Crazy I tell ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home