Friday, August 04, 2006

"Playoffs???!?!? Playoffs???!?"

Yeah, I know, PSU story. Sorry, I've been busy fixing the damn buttons for Nort.

But he pulled out a gem after an email was sent out to a group:
Let me start out saying this: Do NOT blame that game on the defense, OK? I don't care who you play, whether it's a high school team, a junior college team, a college team, much less an NFL team, when you turn the ball over five times . . . you ain't gonna beat anybody. That was a disgraceful performance. ... We gave it away. We gave them the frigging game. In my opinion, that sucked.

You can't turn it over five times. Holy crap. I don't know who the hell we think we are when we do something like that ... We've thrown [five] interceptions returned for touchdowns. That might be a league record. And we've still got six games left, so there's no telling how many we'll have. I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to play like that . . . Horrible. Just horrible. Horrible.

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game.

Got a good chuckle out of me when he brought that up. For those of you that don't know, that was a quote by then Colts coach Jim Mora, when asked about his team's performance that night. The reporter followed up with a question about if they'd make the playoffs or not.

Sound familiar anyone??

Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

"He's out sick sir." "I hear he's dying or something!"

Hehehe, makes me laugh everytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home