Sunday, July 16, 2006

PWNED!!!


Our good friend Poohbear. This pic is from a while ago, but I didn't know it existed until now. We were at a wedding, and his mother dared me to smash a piece of dessert in his face. So of course I did. I stealthily hid a piece behind my back... came up to him... put my other arm around him... and pressed the cake as hard as I could into his face.

And I didn't notice till now, but apparently I'm more talented than I knew. Statistically it has to be pretty hard to miss - but I didn't get any on his forehead. That's rather impressive in hindsight.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Collin said...

You dig it? Hehehe... I did too! I got tons of drunk pics of EVERYONE!!!! ahh.. the power.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Sands said...

Impressive piece of tomfoolry there. Makes me want to re-post the prank pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home