Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Two Down, Lots To Go

I've been meaning to post about the Penn State weekend, and really, I will.

But I was pointed to these pictures, which I'll share now, and discuss the weekend after I get back from practice tonight.

Me with 108,647 of my good friends.


It would appear that I'm holding Will up, but no. I'm so drunk there, that I don't remember the picture being taken. Will had a good buzz going, but not so drunk that I had to hold him up.


They body surfed the Nittany Lion mascot ALL the way up to the Skyboxes. Look at the first picture again, and think about how high up that is. They even then passed him INTO the skyboxes. Good times.

Alright, I'll have to explain them more later, but it's been an overdue post.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Good pics! Now we need story time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home