Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Only 30, 40, or 50 Years.... Or More?

January 28, 2008
Account # 2584522

Mason A 'Kuflax'
25** N**th St.
Wauwatosa, WI 53213

Dear Mr. 'Kuflax'

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding Green Bay Packers season tickets.

Your name has been added to our waiting list for 4 tickets and your priority number is 77503. You will be notified by mail, as tickets become available.

Please contact the ticket office immediately with any corrections to your name and address information, indicated above. To ensure your name remains on the list, please notify our office with any address changes as they occur. Your name may be permanently removed from the waiting list if we are unable to locate you at any given time.

Your interest in the Green Bay Packers is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Carol Edwin
Ticket Office Supervisor
Well, the letter beat anything from the Social Security Administration that he'll ever get in the mail.

And yes, I'll be finding a frame for that letter and putting it up in his office.

One thing I noticed was that in my letter that I got a few years back, after the 'notified as tickets become available' - my letter included the line, "although it may be some time before tickets become available." Guess they didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.

And it's only 77503. He's young, he can wait. I'm looking forward to my postcard to see where I stand. I didn't get on the list till just a few years ago, so I've got a long wait myself. But in a very strange way, I can't wait till he's old enough to understand what waiting on the list means.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nort said...

When Aaron Rodgers takes us to multiple Super Bowls, you'll be happy you added Mason to the list now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home