Sunday, January 27, 2008

Where Does The Day Go?


Holy jeebus. It's been a week home already. Holy shait that went fast. Speaking of shait... buy stock in diaper companies. Those mo-fo's ain't never going outta business.

One of the humorous moments came the other night, after we finally got little man to sleep. It was around midnight, and all was finally quiet in the house. Logistically, all we had done that day was a trip to the doc's office at 8 am. Other than that, we didn't leave the house, and we didn't have any visitors that day either. But here it was, midnight, and the day was gone. Only thing was, we couldn't think of anything we'd done the whole day ( other than the doctor ). I hadn't gone online... and I didn't even touch the PS3 all day. Neither of us stopped moving long enough to find a free minute.

I looked at Robyn, and all I could ask was... "What the fark did we do all day?"... and we just started laughing. Granted, we were exhausted, so from the outside, it prolly wasn't that funny, but it was to us. Actually, come to think of it, almost every day has been like that. He's been home for a week, and I couldn't hardly tell you what I did all day, but the week is gone.

I'm looking at going back to work this week, and while I thought there would be a part of me that would want to, actually, none of me wants to. Robyn needs to get a few promotions so I can be a stay at home dad. I think that would be pretty kick ass. She actually thinks that would be kick ass too. Let's hope it's sooner than later ;)

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you would be a great stay at home dad!!! I can't wait to be back in Milwaukee to have Isaac and Mason meet... I hope they will grow up being great friends!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger ptg said...

Days go by amazingly fast...as does the actual time you sleep. It was so hard to go back to work - for both of us.

He's a cutie though. Congrats again.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger B.O.B. said...

Hee Hee Hee ...... I hope you'll still be blogging in about 25 - 30 years, 'cause you'll start out another blog then with "holy shait, that went fast"......
It's a hellova ride - you're gonna enjoy almost every moment of it...
I know I did..... and still am...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home