Friday, November 18, 2005

The End of the World

So I'm able to move some text around, and mess with various lighting effects in Flash now. It's still a m-f'er of a program, and I still don't like it, but it's becoming manageable. Adding sound will prolly be my next barrier, so I don't even want to have to think about that just yet.

Anyway, this here flash animation was brought to my attention, and I had never seen it before. I'm not sure how something like this passed me by on the internet, but better late than never I guess.

Someday when I've mastered Flash, I hope to create something as awe-inspiring and funny as this. I'm sure you've seen this before, so enjoy again.

"F*cking kangaroos."

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Will said...

"What's going on, eh?"

That one rocks. I like how someone just created a website for that and don't even know who produced it. Pretty damn funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home