Monday, December 12, 2005

Good Bye Mr. Bush

No, not that Bush.

Reggie Bush.

I've just returned from Green Bay, where I watched any chance the Packers had at getting Bush go right out the window courtesy of an overtime FG to beat the Lions.

Now don't get me wrong, I never want to see my beloved Packers lose. I'm just saying it was nice to think about what Reggie Bush would have looked like in a Packer uni.

So unless the NFL changes it rules, and lets Houston play without the blindfolds on, the Packers will still be looking at a top-five pick. Just not the first one.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to thaw out under a comforter, a blanket, some pj's and a space heater if I can find one.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger ALRO said...

Favre didn't exactly have a stellar game either! :-/

I had him in my fantasy league - and he was -1 on the night....

GAH!!!!

I shoulda put in Roethlisberger ! :(

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home