Sunday, December 18, 2005

Holiday Punch

We went to go see a production of "Holiday Punch" by the Off the Wall Theater Company tonight, and I highly recommend it for everyone to go see. This was my second time to Off the Wall, as we went to go see "Holiday Punch" last year.

My cousin was in the production, and we also had a small birthday party for him afterwards. So if you go, while I can't promise beer and food like we had, I will say that you'll prolly get some sauerkraut.

"Holiday Punch" has been around for over 25 years, and for good reason. You can read a review here, but all you really need to know is that it's DAMN funny. Any show that starts off with the writer telling you that his aim is "offend everyone at some point throughout the night" is off to a good start in my book.

I've always thought that my cousin was a really good actor, and never slapped him upside the head to find out why he doesn't do more of it... but that's for another day. I'm glad he's in the show, and even more glad that this year he doesn't have to wear a turban and an adult diaper at the same time on stage.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Yeah, he was in it last year. They did a spoof on "Bollywood", and despite the hilarity, seeing a relative in adiaper and a turban can be quite distressing.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. use celexa child dangers of celexa citalopram feliz citalopram cipramil celexa teens rhinoplasty photo Storing digital prints Lexipro versus celexa Arizona alpine water bed height how to take pictures of womens basketball Thank you stationery for email Lawsuits with imitrex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home