Tuesday, December 13, 2005

So Simple... Yet So Smart

You might have seen this already (like when I posted about the End of the World animation like two years after it came out), but there is a company called Save My Ass.

You can sign up for a service, and they will, at random times, send your significant other flowers. (they will notify you just before they send them, so you avoid any screwups). You can also let the business know of any important 'dates', and they will send flowers those days too. They even have a "panic button" to send flowers in an emergency. You move the slider back and forth to let them know the severity of the situation, and they adjust the bouquet accordingly. The "How Bad Is It?" scale ranges as follows - "Not too bad", "I may have upset her", "Please Help", "She's throwing things", and "I'm afraid for my life".

What a great business idea. This is one of those things that falls under the category of, "Why didn't I think of that?". You know guys will use this. The website even goes so far as to say that women actually are happy that their men used a service like this, because they love getting flowers. While I'm sure women do, doesn't it kinda kill the thought when he didn't do anything other than whore out the credit card?

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know sh*t about flowers, but I'd always hoped that it meant something that I atleast went and picked them out. But if that really doesn't matter... then I just might have to whore out the credit card too.

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

even more amazing: this buffalo grove, il company will totally cover your "discreet affairs" http://www.alibinetwork.com/prodserv.jsp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home