Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Does It Have to End?

Holy shait. The game lived up to every bit of the hype, which is saying alot. Texas got a TD that wasn't really a TD because they didn't review it to see his knee down - but you had a sense watching the second half, that no matter what USC did, Texas would answer.

I think I'm going to enroll at a major university and make a team as a kicker. There was another missed extra point tonight. I would have to at least be able to match the field goal percentage that was on display this past bowl season. And I'm not even getting a scholarship to miss that many kicks.

What a year for college football fans (which in my circle is like all of 2 people). So now what do I do? There's the NFL playoffs for the next month (without the Packers), and the Hitmen don't kickoff for almost another six months. The Brewers (yawn) are staring at another season where they'll have to play perfect baseball to just play .500 ball - so I'm not even really looking forward to spring training.

AH HA! After browsing around, I noticed the Olympics start in early Feb. This means the triumphant return of..... wait for it....... CURLING! Woo hoo! Willy! Bust out the Leinies.... I'm coming over! You may laugh, but we didn't know sh*t about curling four years ago, and after a case of beer, came across it on the TV coverage. The announcers were so animated, we got into it. We still don't know anything about curling, other than it's a good time to watch with beer in hand.

Sad, I know. But what's a boy to do without his football on TV after the playoffs?

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Will said...

Watching curling drunk that night kicked total ass!! We have to do that again. I've completely sworn off booze but will re-nig for the curling ONLY.

This is what we need:

A house to ourselves.
A six pack of Bass.
A case of Miller Lite.
Pizza Shuttle.

That's it. That's all we need. Maybe a bucket to pee in so we don't miss any kick-ass curling coverage.

Holy shit. You think your excited? Feel these nipples!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Party Girl said...

damn, after that comment I feel a bit excited myself
Beer? A bucket to pee in? a pizza shuttle? What's a girl gotta do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home