Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Little Free Time Is A Dangerous Thing

At least now that I'm away from the uptight assholes that are the Milwaukee Traveling Circus, I can go back to having mindless fun with a website. I really should get another hobby, because the possibilities are endless here.

I've updated the Hitmen website with a few holiday 'touches'. They're silly, corny, prolly stupid.... but I love 'em. I didn't go too overboard, and I'm kinda proud of myself for stopping when I did.

When I did the site for the Traveling Circus, some of these small changes were not well received. I can't imagine that will be the case with these guys. For example, before the Circus had the banner that they currently have, they had one that looked like this:



For the holidays, I made one that looked like this:

They didn't like it. But they didn't have anyone else to do the site, so too bad, so sad for them. Of course, this is the same group that thought my April Fools joke on the site was in bad taste too. I might just have to bust that one out again this year - when it will actually be appreciated.

Maybe I'm just a really big dork (don't be calling the kettle black here Will and Nort), but I have to laugh at the time I'll spend on something like this. I have no formal education in this, so I'm not the most efficient person, but I'm getting better. Perhaps my time could be better spent doing something more productive.

Yeah, I need another hobby.

And in the spirit of this post, Happy Holidays to everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home