Friday, March 10, 2006

Workout At Work

It's a good thing I work for a health club. If I wasn't forced to be in some combination of the office and the actual clubs, I don't think I'd ever work out. No Way Dave reminded me that I have to keep up on this - and I haven't even posted much due to the crapload of work I've now got.

This project may be a bit more than I can chew... but there's still time. And next week, as I'm scanning in pictures for the presentation, I'll slip a few of the ones that don't qualify for the presentation into the scanner - so that you can see how people partied it up in the 70's. Even better are some of the outfits they used to wear for group exercise classes. *shudder*

For now, I'm trying the 'workout to relieve stress' idea, but it's not doing very well from a stress standpoint.

I did get a good one in Wednesday, mostly cardio and core work. Thursday was all footwork.

Today, nothing. Except the workout my belly will get when the Edwardo's pizza gets here. Yum.

7 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger clids32 said...

Hey, I enjoy your postings and all, but I think you should leave one like the latest by "party girl". I finally decided to click on her blog. One word....WOW!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

ok, imagine my surprise by that comment when I came to comment about your workout.

Anywho... Congrats on getting the workouts in. It's tough, but always worth it.
I have to congrats myself on the back to someone who works in an workout environment who may or may not appreciate it.

Due to my schedule I am not able to workout nearly as much as I would like, however Saturday I made my way up to, 'level 5' on the eliptical. And good golly gosh..feel the burn, feel the burn baby.

Anyway, had to share and it's not something I would post about on my blog. Your welcome for sharing!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

clids32

*blushes*

ah, thanks

*winks*

I'm just a simple girl trying to make her way in the big bad world called, dating.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger clids32 said...

No problem "party girl". You deserve some recognition for your posting. We teachers need to stick together. You know, you should publish that posting in an adult mag under "confessions". Kuflax, you have any you like to share.. (high five)?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Get a room you two.

Chris, she has her own blog, as you've noticed. She even has a comment section on her blog too. So stop drooling, you're scaring the kids.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger clids32 said...

Cum on Kuflax. You know it's not like that. You must admit, it was pretty hot. I see Will was cheating on you and making comments there too. I'm just a bit shy :(

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

Can I just say how funny I think this is.


Seriously, I don't bite.

Well, only if you're into it.

Thanks for the compliment. And I've thought about it.

Matt, I notice there was no comment from you about it. I'll take that as a sign you thought it was hot as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home