Friday, March 10, 2006

Workout At Work

It's a good thing I work for a health club. If I wasn't forced to be in some combination of the office and the actual clubs, I don't think I'd ever work out. No Way Dave reminded me that I have to keep up on this - and I haven't even posted much due to the crapload of work I've now got.

This project may be a bit more than I can chew... but there's still time. And next week, as I'm scanning in pictures for the presentation, I'll slip a few of the ones that don't qualify for the presentation into the scanner - so that you can see how people partied it up in the 70's. Even better are some of the outfits they used to wear for group exercise classes. *shudder*

For now, I'm trying the 'workout to relieve stress' idea, but it's not doing very well from a stress standpoint.

I did get a good one in Wednesday, mostly cardio and core work. Thursday was all footwork.

Today, nothing. Except the workout my belly will get when the Edwardo's pizza gets here. Yum.

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

ok, imagine my surprise by that comment when I came to comment about your workout.

Anywho... Congrats on getting the workouts in. It's tough, but always worth it.
I have to congrats myself on the back to someone who works in an workout environment who may or may not appreciate it.

Due to my schedule I am not able to workout nearly as much as I would like, however Saturday I made my way up to, 'level 5' on the eliptical. And good golly gosh..feel the burn, feel the burn baby.

Anyway, had to share and it's not something I would post about on my blog. Your welcome for sharing!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

clids32

*blushes*

ah, thanks

*winks*

I'm just a simple girl trying to make her way in the big bad world called, dating.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Get a room you two.

Chris, she has her own blog, as you've noticed. She even has a comment section on her blog too. So stop drooling, you're scaring the kids.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

Can I just say how funny I think this is.


Seriously, I don't bite.

Well, only if you're into it.

Thanks for the compliment. And I've thought about it.

Matt, I notice there was no comment from you about it. I'll take that as a sign you thought it was hot as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home