Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You Can't Make This Sh*t Up...

"I actually got amazing-ass test scores on it. Not that it's the hardest thing in the world. But especially the math. I got pretty high test scores for... California."

-Kevin Federline, husband of Britney Spears, on his GED high school equivalency test.

How did that jackass hit the life lottery? He went on to say that he earned almost 2 million dollars from UPN for his reality show with Britney, but now he's "almost broke". What a fucktard. I'm busting my ass starting a company, and this jagoff didn't even graduate high school? I'd like to punch this guy in the face.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

ha-ha, you said, 'fucktard.'


I totally agree.

Not to mention his snazzy fashion sense.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger clids32 said...

I tend to like this guy. He gets to sit on his butt and impregnate a musical "icon", drive expensive cars, star in a tv series, the list goes on!! You're just jealous that you can't sit around and eat Bon Bons all day. However, I do agree with Partygirl, fucktard is a very creative word. Where did you learn that, the Marauders??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home