Sunday, December 02, 2007

Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons

Only Calvin and Hobbes could make me enjoy the first snowfall of the year.









As always, click on a pic for a larger image. And if you didn't know that the title is stolen from a C&H book title, shame on you. If you don't know about Calvin and Hobbes... well consider this your third warning. ( only like two of the five readers I have are going to understand that reference, oh well )

And I woulda made more of them, but it got late, and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to make almost fifty snowmen that are only a foot high when you're 6'2". Maybe in a few years, we'll get the new employee to do it for me.

Inspiration.

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Nort said...

That's awesome. Nice job.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger ptg said...

love it.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ARE my little Calvin!
Love, Momwoman

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Nick said...

HA HA... that is sweet.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Lisa Andel said...

Okay, I'm glad I dropped in here. I truly have never seen anything like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home