Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I Was Sober!!!

IM exchange between me and Nort this evening. We were discussing how sweet the job of Packers president has to be, and what our career paths would have to look like to get the job in 20 plus years. Then the convo diverted just a bit....
Matt Kuflax: you know what would be fun, on a non-management role?
Matt Kuflax: cutting the grass every other day
Matt Kuflax: imagine in June, how sweet that would be
Nort: yea - but that's a lot of pressure, and I could never keep those lines straight
Matt Kuflax: lol
Nort: my sister wants to know... how drunk were you went you made all the snowmen?

I never got to ask Nort why he wouldn't be able to keep the lines straight... but anyways... Since that wasn't the first time someone inquired as to my level of intoxication on the night of the snowmen army, let me issue an official press release to state that I was in fact, sober. Maybe a little dehydrated, as I had just shoveled all that heavy snow out of the driveway and sidewalk, but I was stone cold sober. Please refer any follow up questions to the snowmen, as I have 49 witnesses that will be happy to testify on my behalf.

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Nort said...

I had enough chances to practice lawn mowing as a kid, and just about every time I looked back at the lawn and thought "why does it look like I was drunk?"

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to the person you refer to as "Nort" I as his sister would like to mention "Mike" couldn't cut a straight line due to the fact he was allergic and kept sneezing the whole time!and would later suffer from a sinus infection which left him unable to cut grass. And to the 49 witnesses I believe that I only noticed 36 witnesses! (I counted them)

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

I've got the high res images if you'd like to recount.

Or you can come to my yard and count the heads that still stick up above the snow.

And since when does Kari ever defend Nort? Has the earth tilted on it's axis again? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home