Friday, February 15, 2008

Global Warming, My Ass

We've had over 75 inches of snow so far this year. We got 14 in one day just a week ago.

They're telling us to brace for at least another 8 ( of the good, wet, heavy kind ) inches on this Sunday.

The average winter around here gives us just over 36 inches of snow. Last winter at this time, we had 32 inches.

And it's still only the middle of February. Here in Wisconsin, it'll snow well into March. Good times. If you're a polar bear.

Not only do we live in this suckitude weather, Will would like explain why it's not just the weather that sucks around here.

Even Nort is done with the weather, and his mind is as close to a polar bear's as you can get. Now that's saying something.

God help us.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it. I haven't even been able to play pond hockey once this year. If it hasn't been too cold, there's been too much snow, and failing those two options, there's actually been times when it's been too warm.

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger ptg said...

Thank god they were wrong about the snow last night. I am getting ready to scream...I mean seriously, where's global warming!?

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extended forecast is saying 30's over the weekend. That made me smile. Then I died a little inside when I realized I was looking forward to 30 degree weather.

-chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home