Saturday, April 04, 2009

Eugene Kane

So I stopped reading him for a long long time. But the other day, I made the mistake of picking up the paper, and his article was sitting there waiting for me. I should have known better than to read it. The article was about Rev. Wright ( of Obama's former pastor fame ).

I had to post this, because I wanted to make sure that I read it right. Mr. Kane is comparing Rev. Wright to Martin Luther King Jr??????? How is that even possible?

And then he ends the article by saying that people might be disappointed by Rev. Wright not saying here in Milwaukee "God Damn America"... 'but that we know he really didn't say it the first time'........ What. The. Fuck?

He did say it the first time!! How can you say with a straight face that this guy is just like Dr. King??? And then say that he didn't say things that were CAUGHT ON CAMERA???

I remember why I don't read Mr. Kane anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home