Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Nine Scariest Words

So lemme see if I got this straight....

We're going to pay more money in taxes on something that doesn't work, to save money down the road??????

Article on taxes being raised to pay for MMSD here. Someone with an accounting background needs to explain most of the rest of the article for me.

Also, I don't own property (yet), but the end of the article slips in the fact that property taxes are going up 10.4% this year. Over ten percent!!

My last rant about the city, is that I want to know who's the stupid f*ck that decided that the new Marquette interchange doesn't need an off ramp to Plankinton?? They're going to leave the 6th street off ramp off 794, but you will be forced to take the curve onto 6th, and will NOT be able to cross the bridge over to Plankinton and or Water St. So to get to Water St, or points east of there, you will be forced to go up to Wisconsin Ave, and take that east to your destination. Yeah, cuz THAT'S not crowded enough already. Idiots.

Also, you get bonus points if you know what the Nine Scariest Words in the English Language are.... and who said them. C'mon Willy, I know you know this one. Nick should be up on his politics to remember this one too.

2 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Will said...

I have no idea what you're talking about. 9 scariest words? In politics?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Nick said...

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
- Ronald Reagan

In fact, its one of the "Random Quotes" on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home