Friday, October 28, 2005

Safety Tips

  • Two things I don't like in this world - Getting up early, and cold weather.
  • It's 7:15 in the morning as I type this ( I'll get to my real work, don't worry ), and there was frost on the car this morning. Think I had a happy start to the day?
  • At least it's Friday, so I can wear jeans to work, and be out by 2.
  • I think the phrase "TGIF" is one of the silliest things the human brain ever came up with. We can put a man on the moon, but we felt the need to come up with an acronym for another day of the week. Most people still have to go to work on Friday, it's not that much different from the other days of the week. I've never seen a "TGIW" bumper sticker.
  • But a more ridiculous idea than TGIF was to name a restaurant chain after it. I do like their food, but feel kinda silly that I'm going to a place called TGIF. Especially if I go on a Tuesday.
  • I normally use an electric razor, but recently started using blades. Despite the extra time it takes, I like the blades better. I do find it difficult to get all parts of my upper lip with these enormous razor heads that have to hold 3,4,5 blades. I always wondered what most guys use. Electrics are just so fast and convenient, but has anyone found an electric that does as good a job as a regular razor?
  • Conference championship game tomorrow beyotches. 3pm, Milwaukee Sports complex. Check out the Hitmen website for more details.
  • No, there's still no Flash animations or tools on the site yet. I still hate that farkin' program.
  • "A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing." I always liked that quote, but don't know who said it. Anyway, I follow politics just enough to be dangerous, but not enough that I can go off on a rant here. But I did like what Willy had to say about the Miers debacle.
  • I went a little out of my way to class last night, past the art supply store. Almost bought the stuff for tombstones.
  • Peter Fitzensider, Howie Feltersnatch, Mike Oxlong
  • "Aaaaaah! She just hit him with the bible!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!" Voice sounds just like my friend Skippy. Good stuff.
  • Todd Bertuzzi should not have been allowed back in the NHL until Steve Moore returned.
  • Funny headline in the Onion this week.... "Trick or Treaters to be subject to random bag checks, Homeland Security says." Ha.

Alright, that's all for now peeps.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Left a comment for you on yesterday's post....

Y D

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I think it's safe to say you won't be joining your bro for morning hockey games this winter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home