Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's A Travishamockery!!!


The folks over at VH1 are on some crack. Flipping through the channels last night, I came across a channel showing images of my Number One. Of course I stopped and watched the minute long piece, which was followed by a commercial. Wondering what the show was about, I waited patiently for the commercials to end, and upon return to the show, I learned that VH1 was doing a show on the '100 Hottest Bodies in Hollywood'. Click on the pic at left to see a larger image.

Interesting I thought, but not enough to keep me watching, since I've just seen my Number One, Keira Knightley. That, and the show is prolly almost over, since they just showed her.

BUT NO. The next number on the list was number 97..... which means they had the future Mrs. Kuflax at number 98!!!!!!

This is an outrage!! This is the definition of travishamockery!!!!! How dare they!!! Now, this show was dual-gender, so conservatively, you're saying that there's 40+ women in Hollywood with a better body than her?????

Yes, I know it's subjective. Yes, I know a small portion of the population thinks that Star Jones is attractive..... but they're wrong. There's no way that Keira doesn't make the top ten.

Unbelievable.


I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Party Girl said...

Her lips alone place her in the top 10. Add the eyes, hair, attitude and body, accent, yeah.....

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looked even better in real life in the club I saw her at. Be jealous elder bro, be jealous.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

I can't hear you...
*hands over ears*
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

Hey now! That's not me! I'm so disappointed! :( LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home