Friday, February 24, 2006

Busy Little Bee

Lots of doings at work. This week, I'm making the graphics for postcards, and I've been given some parameters for the 'slideshow' that we're gonna use for the 30th Anniversary party. Up to a possible half hour of pictures and text, but no sound, so that's helpful.

I'll post more about that later, but I'm hoping this works, cuz I'm going to show you the small 'break' I took from the postcards this evening.....







For those of you scoring along at home ( or those of you by yourselves ) - that's a flash animation and javascript code to get it in the post, so you get a two-fer today.

By why make something saying Vancouver 2010? Well, the journey begins on Saturday, as we take our first foray into curling. That's right beyotches - we're gonna be representin' the USA in the 2010 Olympics.

Holla at a playa when you see 'em in the street.

I knew a long time ago, I'd never be in the NFL or Major League - but Nort's almost got me convinced that four years is enough time to get ready for Vancouver.

Almost got me convinced.

Details of the Saturday adventure to follow....

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Nort said...

Well, we won't be the first American team to medal, but we can be the first to bring home gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home