Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shoulda Been There Nort


Mmmmmmmm.

Made some fish for the first time in a long time tonight. Nort, you're missing out. Even though this was pretty simple, it rocked. Just over a half hour prep/cook time, and it was damn good. A little rice to go along with it, and I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight.

The fish just had some breadcrumbs with lemon pepper, lemon juice, salt, and some seasoning. Bake, and you're good to go. Some day Nort, you'll see the error of your ways, and try some of the really good food out there.

Now, I just have to get the big white chefs hat for when I cook, and I'll be all set.

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad has a new big white chef hat my friend Kathryn gave him. You could ask him if you could borrow it. It says
BIG DADDY across the front. Just so you know. Love!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Will said...

As a joke, let's try to make you picture your Dad wearing that hat and nothing else while he dances in the kitchen.

Let's let that burn in the brain reallllll good.

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willis...........you scare me, son....
MD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home