Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Pain Train Is Comin'!!!!


WOOOOOO!!

Someone at the office had actually never seen the Terry Tate commercials. I can't get enough of 'em. How did they not make more of these??

In the "Sensitivity Training" episode, the firm that they hire the consultant is "Sanchez and Steamer". Bwhahahaha!!! I love the fact that someone had to say that as an idea for the name of the consulting firm in a meeting, and other ad execs had to okay it!

"You can take the fish out of the sea, but you can't never take the linebacker outta me!!" The hits in these commercials are BRUTAL.

Lets start a petition to get Terry back on the air. Did you know the guy that played Terry Tate now goes around the country as a motivational speaker? That's one speaker you don't doze off during. "Are you restin' your EYES??? Next fool I catch restin' his eyes in this humpity-bumpity.... DIES!! Woooo!!"

Anyway, I've enlightened the staff to the existence of Terry, and they spent most of the rest of the day discussing what Terry would do in our office. They also got a kick out of the fact that I was the only guy in the office, and I couldn't look any LESS like Terry. Yeah, like I needed any reminders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home