Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Photo Tuesday

Bob got some great shots from our game on Saturday.

We had a player that got ejected from the game in the 4th quarter. It actually wasn't this guy. But you can't tell from this pregame pic.

Dance 'till you can't dance no more. Despite most of us being graceful athletes, sometimes when you look at a split second of movement, it doesn't look so graceful.

Then there's ones that make Kaegerbauer look like he's getting ready for Mr. Myagi.

If you've had a beer or two, don't spend too much time trying to figure out what happened to #15's legs.

I like the contrast of this one.

Okay, I can't look at these anymore. If I was a woman, I might cry over the memory of this game. I'm working on getting all the pics from all the games on the Hitmen site. Yeah, cuz that won't be much work. I'll let you know when that finishes.

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Nick said...

You guys aren't dancing to "I Will Survive" are you?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Will said...

I saw your Dad lining up for that pic of me and Strand during the meeting and knew it was going to be a good one.

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

What i would have given to be standing around watching all you men in those tight pants... :0) lol.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Kuflax said...

Linny-

Be careful what you wish for, especially when you get to know some of the guys on the team...

**cough** - Dolphin - **cough**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home